We offer an Exchange Rates endpoint which provides the current Wyre brokering rate. This is approximately the exchange rate that will be used for any relatively small exchange through our platform (larger exchanges may give different rates depending on market depth). It is a good way to track the Wyre exchange rates over time.
The ordering of the trade pair in the key represents the direction of an exchange. For example, CADUSD is the rate used for CAD into USD conversions (e.g. the sell rate). On the other hand, converting USD into CAD (the buy rate) would use the opposite rate under USDCAD.
Missing your favorite currency or asset pairs?
If you're not seeing a pair you were hoping (or expecting) to, please let us know.
|DIVISOR (default)||Exchange rate as a single number: starting total / rate = result total|
|Exchange rate as a single number:|
|Exchange rate as multiplier and divisor, keyed on exchange rate units ("price in").|
- Head to stackblitz to try the Wyre Demo via this link
- Select the "get-exchange-rates" folder
- Selet “get-exchange-rates.component.ts”
- Enter your Bearer Token (secret key) on line 31 shown with the white box in the screenshot below
- Run the function by clicking "Get Exchange Rates" button within the app interface on the right of the screen. This will provide all up-to-date exchange rates.
Updated 8 months ago