To Issue a refund use the Refund Order endpoint.
After issuing a refund you can Get Refund Details based on the order id.
There is a maximum 30 day time limit to issue a refund, starting from the date of purchase.
- This request requires full authentication
- Wallet order can only be refunded for whomever created the order (same
- Wallet order can be refunded only once. If it fails, it cannot be attempted again
accountIdissuing the refund should have enough balance available to refund
- When the refund is accepted, the wallet order amount with the same source currency will be withdrawn from the partner account id. If there are not enough funds available, an exception will be thrown with error code
- The refund request completes or fails in the same request
- If you want to allow refunds for USD, AUD and EUR, make sure you have a sufficient balance available in your account for all those currencies
Updated 9 months ago